Friday, May 31, 2013

Journal Meme 4 out of 4 - A 'OC' Thing ~



Taken from Kiyan200 @ deviantART -

Since I'm not usually inclined to share any personal info unless I like ya, took this from Kiyan & twisted to an OC response.

Name: CherBear
Other names: I think CherBear is the only thing I've gone by.
Age: Twenty something?
DoB: September 20
Gender: Female
Type: Human
Origins: Human!
Orientation: Say what?
Personality status: Apparently, I've been labeled a deredere ~

Height: 5'3"
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Skin color: Fair
Piercings: Yes
Scars: I don't think so?

Other: Occasionally sporting glasses.

Fav color: Black, blue, silver, gold & earth colors.
Fav food: Steak.
Cooking skills: I'd like to think I'm a decent cook.
Likes: That varies.
Dislikes: That varies too.
Hobbies: Drawing, Roleplaying, Playing Video games, etc.
Pets: 1 dog.

Profession: Dancer? Performer? Who knows.
Possible profession: Anything that will continue to fund my artwork.
Weapon: Something heavy & blunt or really sharp.
Fighting style: Hit'em where hurts & hit'em hard.
Abilities: A veil of mysteriousness.

Stamina: Stami-what?
Health: Alive.
Fears: Heights.
Fashion style: Varies on moods.
Casual clothes: Modest incognito clothes.
Other: Spontaneous cosplaying.


Closest Blood Relatives: PieBear- <3 p="">Non-Blood relatives: My family ~
Best friends: I dunno, a lot maybe? Or something.
Idol: None
Love interests: MiloBear @ deviantART -> almost 5yrs.

Good habits: Not sure if I have those.
Bad habits: I have plenty of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment