Thursday, May 2, 2013

Journal Meme 3 out of 3 - Musical Meme




Taken from Seoul-Mate @ deviantART --

Pick 7 artists/bands that you love before reading the questions:

I don't necessarily love'em but eh.

1.) Rob Thomas / Matchbox 20
2.) Aaliyah
3.) Lady Antebellum
4.) Lifehouse
5.) Coldplay
6.) Linkin Park
7.) Chicago


●What was the first song you ever heard by 1?
Unwell

●What is your favorite song of 7?
Hard to say I'm sorry

●What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
Just a lot of interesting songs that seem to relate during a hard part of my life.

●What are your favorite lyrics of 5?
"I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own"


●How many times have you seen 4 live?
Never?

●What is your favorite song by 6?
Leave out all the Rest

●Is there a song by 3 that makes you sad?
I Need You Now

●What is your favorite song by 2?
"I Miss You"

●When did you first get into 5?
Can't really pinpoint a moment.

●How did you get into 3?
On the road driving tends to do that.

●What is your favorite song by 4?
Whatever It Takes

●What is a good memory concerning 2?
The song "I Miss You".

●Is there a song by 2 that makes you sad?
"I Miss You."

●What is your favorite song of 1?
Little Wonders

●What song isn't your favorite of 7?
Can't pick any, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment