Friday, May 31, 2013

Journal Meme 1 out of 4 - 7 Sins / Virtues --



Taken from Seoul-Mate @ deviantART --

WRATH
1. With whom did you last get angry?:
Roommate.

2. What is your weapon of choice?:
Machete.

3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?:
Yep.

4. How about of the same sex?:
Yep.

5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?:
Roommate.

6. What is your pet peeve?:
Too many to list tbh.

7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?:
I keep'em, I mean I can forgive but I can't forget.

SLOTH
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?:
Not sure really.

2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?:
That's difficult only cuz my sleep schedule can be all over the place.

3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't:
Childhood friends.

4. What is the last lame excuse you made?:
"Because my roommate was running late."

5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones)?:
Uh...hmm...OH the newer Magic Bullet?

6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?:
A couple of years ago I think.

7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?:
I don't think I even hear it anymore.

GLUTTONY
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?:
Anything from Starbucks.

2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?:
Dark meat.

3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?:
Oh I don't remember ... how promising was that.

4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?:
Before.

5. Do you have an issue with your weight?:
On 'n off I guess.

6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?:
Sweet & salty.

7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, LUNCH?:
No.

LUST
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family/yourself/internet pictures)?:
Uh...no one then?

2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?:
Completely naked?
Nobody.

3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?:
Hmm...maybe?

4. Have you done it?:
Done what? Maybe? Idk.

5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?:
Eyes?

6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?:
I don't think so....

7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?:
No.

GREED
1. How many credit cards do you own?:
3.

2. What's your guilty pleasure store?:
Oh shoot uh...lemme get back to you on that one.

3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?:
Pay off all my debts.

4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?:
Oddly at this point, rich.

5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?:
Sure, then all the spare funds will fuel my artwork.

6. Have you ever stolen anything?:
Yup.

7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?:
Uh lemme get back to you on that one too.


PRIDE
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of?:
It'd have be to be the random recognition for my artwork.

2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?:
Kinda hard to say but I'm glad to know that in the very end, she said she's proud of me & I am so unbelievably happy & miss her all the same for it.

3. What thing(s) would you like to accomplish in your life?:
I have a large bucket list somewhere.

4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?:
It happens to everyone no?

5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?:
You have no idea.

6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?:
Yup.

7. What did you do today that you're proud of?:
Took care of some odds & ends.


ENVY
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?:
I think it would be the drive to dive into a project.

2. Who would you want to go on Trading Spaces with?:
Huh?

3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?:
No one, regardless of all my faults, I'm happy with myself.

4. Have you ever been cheated on?:
Yup.

5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?:
Sure?

6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?:
Fast metabolism.

7. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?:
Greed.


THE SEVEN HEAVENLY VIRTUES:


FAITH
1. What religion do you follow?:
I will not say?

2. What religion were you raised as?:
Catholic maybe?

3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property?:
I'd say half & half.

4. Do you have your own commandments?:
I've started building that set on my own.

5. What was the last promise you broke?:
That's kind of tough cuz I don't remember to be honest. It's either I told too many promises that I broke or I haven't made a promise cuz I don't wanna break them.

6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it?:
I've meant it.

7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?:
Everyone's perfect in their own way & no one's perfect because everyone's view of perfection differs.

HOPE
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season?:
I didn't want or expect anything.

2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?:
Financial & work stability.

3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure?:
I try not to.

4. Freedom or fate?:
Fate.

5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket?:
Yes.

6. Do you gamble?:
Yes.

7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway?:
Yep.


CHARITY
1. What causes do you support?:
Helping military families & cancer research.

2. What causes have you given money or time to?:
I don't think I really have given time or money to any cause, maybe helping military families.

3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless?:
No.

4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel?:
No.

5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street?:
No.

6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food?:
I think I have at one point or another.

7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need?:
Don't remember.


FORTITUDE
1. What are you most afraid of?:
Heights still spook me.

2. What did you do today that was really brave?:
Nothing really.

3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why?:
My mom, because in the end, after all the hardships & troubles & butting heads we had, I realized what she had to do & strive to do to make sure I grew up healthy & happy.

4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone?:
Yes.

5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart?:
Brains.

6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? If so, when?:
Plenty of times, during public performances I've done (way back when).

7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower?:
I'd like to say I'm a follower but some ppl think of me as a leader, weird.

JUSTICE
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty?:
Yes.

2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it?:
Would go.

3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)?:
Yea.

4. Which should be guaranteed legal?:
What?

5. Do you believe that PRESIDON'T BAROOK HUSSEIN OBOOMA is rightfully President of the USA?:
Honestly, what's done is done, so what does it matter if I say he is or isn't. Besides, politics is one thing I'd prefer not to get into.

6. What was your favorite media circus trial?:
None of them.

7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician?:
Sorta.


TEMPERANCE
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on?:
What I do online & what I should be doing online.

2. Do you collect anything?:
Plushies & other varied anime stuff.

3. Are you addicted to anything?:
Anime.

4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan?:
No.

5. What's your preferred method of paying for things?:
Debit please.

6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do?:
There's plenty & I can't start at the beginning cuz it may change the end result that I was happy with to begin with.

7. Do you feel that you obsess over things?:
Sometimes...ok yes.


PRUDENCE
1. Who is the wisest person you know?:
My grandpa.

2. Have you ever participated in a vigil?:
Yes.

3. Do you take advice when it's given?:
Of course, as long as the advice is sincere & not intended to be trolling.

4. What area are you wisest in?:
Ironically, a little bit of everything considering I do a lot of reflecting.

5. Do you drive defensively?:
Aggressively & defensively.

6. What did you learn today?:
The history of one of the most interesting topics you can discuss about.

7. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue?:
Charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment