Friday, May 31, 2013

CherBear's End Thoughts - Month of May 2013



Since our last episode, prior to Mother's day, I dunno. I've become very blah.

-----

I'll spare the details other than just the on goings & interactions have left me very blaze about things. Its come to a point tho I have been trying to get through messages & post up work, I've been dragging, I dunno if its an emotional distraught or something ... I'm honestly not quite sure.

Granted, its been pretty much the same routine over & over again since I've last posted. Looking through classifieds, prepping for con, trying to spend as much time with Starscream before where ever his path will lead him to next.

Who is Starscream you may ask? That's a long story within itself but for now - other than the known Starscream you do know, this one is a relative of mine.

I've managed to do some socialization with local friends, it was quaint & I did enjoy it, but ever since events unfolded in March, it seemed rather impeccable to attempt to reconnect with relatives & friends. Afterall, we are all getting older & all that you remember of fond family get togethers then will show you a truth with whatever relationships you relatives & family will have if you are one of the unfortunate to not keep those fond family get togethers. Friends on the other hand ... well their lives & schedules are dictated by schedules so whenever those get togethers can happen are neat too.

-----

Artistic wise, I'm working through the commissions & requests, also I may participate in a couple of contests too. Either way, I need to kick my own ass & actually move forward with some projects with mangas & comics I had planned for a few years already. On top of more customization I wanna make to make this deviantART space feel more me. As I've listened to one of my favorite podcasts, instead of asking how to do it & getting an angle as if it was a short cut through the hard stuff, just go do it. Which is very sound advice. I've done the research, I have the tools & oddly, I've been holding back, which isn't good.

-----

Anyways, that is a sneak peek of what I do have plan with the next month ahead. I thank those who have commissioned me so far & I am more than happy to take on more commission work, preferably actual paid commission work & not point commissions *even tho those aren't bad but not as dire*.

With the May showers pass, bring on the June flowers ~

No comments:

Post a Comment