Saturday, May 11, 2013

Journal Meme 2 out of 3 - Tagless revenge ~




Taken from AdmiralMaggot @ dA --

-----

1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 6 things about themselves in their journal.
3. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people

-----

1: I have a lot on my mind.
2: Sometimes its noisy to a point where I can't really sleep.
3: Still stressed over a lot of things.
4: I try to make the best of my situations.
5: I hope for certain things in life to get better.
6: I still attempt to remain optimistic.

Tags:

No tags, then again this was never complete huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment