Thursday, May 2, 2013

CherBear's Thoughts - April aftermath / May Day ~




Greetings once again - rantings of a bear coming loud & clear during the month of May. First off, happy May to everyone. Plenty of discuss or not I guess.

I guess I have to be careful because I don't wanna sound like I'm 'rant'ing. That was never really the purpose other than to compile the thoughts of the ongoings I am going through throughout the month.

The end of the month calmed down for now - with my cohort in crime taking care of things abroad, I've gotten back to a somewhat normal routine. Taking time to play monopoly & getting two "Go To Jail" cards & crying over consecutive weekends. Writing letters. Cooking. Cleaning. Drawing. It was overall an enlightening moment, an epiphany of sorts after I finally started to forgive not only myself but other folks & realizing where my battles are & ones that I shouldn't get myself involved with considering how 'toxic' that can be. I'm attempting, oh so very slowly to reach out & relearn not only about my past but to appreciate it as well.

Regardless of all that I just said up there. From time to time, I subjected myself to fits of emotional sadness & tears. Thankfully for friends, they've manage to make sure I got my head screwed on straight & I was able to think clearly.

Overall - the hunt for a job is still on, its quite slow & I've gotten replies back but nothing good so far. I'm tryin' to keep an optimistic outlook but with funds barely stretching out now...I dunno.

Either way - it has gotten me to pull forward & attempt to finish all requests, art trades etc. only so I can open up for more commissions  & see where I can go from there. I have a couple done already & I'm pushing forward to getting more done. I mean gotta try again while I'm looking for steady work right?

Though, I swear, this will be the last time I'll mention it. It was pretty neat for Tara Strong to retweet my fan cross over of her characters. Don't worry - rest assured, the overwhelming feeling will soon subside & I'll continue to draw more.

Also, before I completely forget, I will be once again attempting to announce when I will be formally livestreaming. It looks like late Saturday evening seem to be the current ongoing vote in attempts to find who else would be interested in seeing me livestream on a better time of sorts.

Anyways, its the beginning of May so I shall attempt to keep an optimistic outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment