Saturday, May 11, 2013

CherBear's Thoughts - Mother's Day prelude ~




Ah so its been ... maybe a little over a week, I am slowly starting to reestablish a routine here.

Well I gotta keep myself busy while looking for work...right? right?

Anyways ... gladly to say, I am happy some commission work came in ( thanks again! ) so its a little bit of money, hopefully there's more kind souls that would like to commission me out there? ;) Well preferably commissions over point commissions ( sorry for being so picky! ) maybe I should do a discount slot / spots & see if people would be more than happy to do such ( like maybe $5, $10 commissions? *no point commissions tho sorry!* ). I'll mull it over since I've been fixing my commission prices as of recent. Not to mention maybe look around other places where people have been picking up commission work.

Unfortuantely, briefly, my week has been in tears after visiting someone which leads me to a life lesson. Never take the small things for granted because one they get taken away & you're restricted to a day to day routine set for you. I can't emphasize that enough.

Don't try to pry into why I say that, just trust me on it.

Other than that, I managed to go watch Iron Man 3, I honestly liked it & I won't get into it or into any argument / discussion of what it wasn't a good movie. I was entertained so I have no complaints what so ever!

Anything else? Hmm oh right, I was an idiot with a butcher's knife & cut myself...while cooking. Dw, I'm fine now.

I managed to get myself back onto Audition Redbana briefly, we'll see how long that will last.

My San Diego Comic Con plans look to be set, I won't confirm anything until after June. So stay tuned!

Anyways, tonight is still planned for livestreaming, some plans I had did drop but I have other plans I still have to go to so if something catastrophic happens or I just had passed out because I'm goofy that way.

I haven't forgotten so before I forget, I shall end it on this note, Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there! ... hum maybe that should be some of the things I'll do on livestream tonight .. oh well take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment