Thursday, May 2, 2013

Journal Meme 2 out of 3 - Tagless revisited ...




Taken from AdmiralMaggot at deviantART --

RULES:
1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4.You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5.Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6.No nonsense in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this."
7.You have to tag 10 people.

About me:
1: I tried 2 out of the 3 new Lays flavored chips.
2: I had a celebrity retweet my artwork recently.
3: I recently watched a show about the science of scamming.
4: I still am moving forward on attempting to improve my life situation.
5: Emotionally, I am drained over pointless family dramatics.
6: I wish for every wrong thing in my life to get better or try to get to that state.
7: I have a weakness for cute things.
8: I like a good storyline.
9: I try to keep an open mind.
10: I keep overthinking situations.

Questions for me:

?'s for you:
1: Do you care? I do!
2: Do I care? I don't think you do.
3: Are you happy I made it easy? Yes.

Questions for next person?
Answer the ones above. Enjoy! :)

----

No taggers, I am never a advocate for such.

No comments:

Post a Comment