Saturday, December 29, 2012

Countdown: A year in review ~ 2013 in a few days!




Okay ... call me strange but yes, that sudden realization that the New Year is quite literally upon us.

First off; I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I had fun on my end but I was so busy too. I still feel busy but I guess its because technically it is the holidays.

What did I do? Well it started off at midnight before going to the local diner. From there, made the rest of my desserts I was planning to bring to two parties. After finding out one of my holiday drawings ended up being posted on the gaming facebook page, I posted the rest of my holiday themed drawings. From there, I finally got some rest for a few hours before getting up & getting ready. I went to the first Christmas party at 10am. It was fun, had food & then the white elephant gift exchange. From there, played Munchkin Impossible before heading back home. Getting the other gifts, food & alcohol to bring to the other party that started around 1pm. Finally got home after food, drink, white elephant gift exchange there & more Munchkin card games before finally getting home & passing out. I really didn't expect any gifts outside of that but I did.

Picking up some extra gifts & cash - decided to cave in & got myself a usb keyboard for my laptop because my keyboard on my laptop was already wearing down & new headphones because my headphones of 4-5yrs+ was starting to wear down too. Since now everything is set up; I'm rather content with things for now, but I'm looking to clean & tidy up the room, make sure all clothes have either been washed or put away before the new year...call it a silly little superstition I have.

Anyways, I do have every intention to some scheduled livestream today so I will post when that will be. I've already livestream early this week for about a couple of hours but I will be adding more to it. I imagine for this livestream schedule, it'll be a bit of a New Year's drawing theme...maybe. We'll see how that will go & working on some art trades/commissions too depending. So I shall leave it on that note & wish everyone well, stay safe these holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment