Tuesday, December 4, 2012

CherBear's Aspirations: December 2012




Happy December!

The end of the year is quickly approaching & strangely, I must admit, it feels a bit short. Now, do I believe in this Mayan calender thing? I won't say but I'll keep my optimism up & treat each day like how I've been handling the past days of this year & the years before that with their respective 'prophecies'.

Personally - I still have plenty on my plate; still looking to move forward as much as I can but with red tape everywhere, I can only progress so much.

Other than that; I've stepped back into the joys of cooking & experimented here 'n there but not to mention; made some reliable recipes but taste just as good as I remembered.

I've already heard of what happened & saw the game City of Heroes shut down November 30th. A good game with fond memories, hopefully, those that I've made friends; I'll find a way to meet back up with them somehow on the internet.

Its been touch & go with my physical art stuff mainly because I immersed back into my artwork stuff. Attempting to not neglect any requests, art trades, commissions & such. Unfortunately; no commissions, but plenty of requests & art trades with hopefully patient people that'll wait 'til their done. Especially since I decided to participate in other contests for fun. Oh! I haven't really done any in-game drawings but I haven't managed to do any mainly because I've been also researching accordingly; always wanting & striving to improve as much as I can. Especially since I've been talking to others & building on top of that. As well as I've been keeping up on my Saturday night livestream.

Thankfully; I haven't had any bad malfunctions or laptop behaving badly or misbehaving.

Anyways, even though I'm still recovering. I've been doing as much as I can but at a leisurely pace. I have other things I'm looking to do but looking over the requirements; I realize I have to put a little bit more thought on what I may do. Now don't forget; I do take commissions, requests sure but warning, you will have to wait & art trades are okay. Any additional donations to help fund my artwork are always appreciated. That being said; lets enjoy the month in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment