Saturday, December 29, 2012

15 Facts or maybe Lies!




From iAznX3 @ deviantART --

Not necessarily tagged; just opted to do this. Truth or lie; you figure it out or ask me in the comments ;)!

1. I am an only child.
2. I've been at least in two magazines that have been distributed internationally.
3. I have met, shook hands & took his business card from the creator of the Simpsons.
4. I consider myself sorta a foodie.
5. I've been published/recognized for some poetry I have written.
6. I tend to or have worked on varies media of art.
7. I collect anime.
8. I've traveled to at least 5 countries within my lifetime so far.
9. I've slept for 23 hrs. straight.
10. I have a dog.
11. I have over 30 plushies in my room.
12. My favorite color is Sapphire Blue.
13. I have almost died twice within my lifetime.
14. I have an affinity for cute things.
15. I prefer or am usually awake late at night.

No tagging anyone else - if you decide to this. KUDOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment