Saturday, December 22, 2012

OC meme: N-P




Taken from Kiyan200 at deviantART

Rules:
1) Pick one or more of your FCs/OCs
2) Fill in the questions/statements as if you were your FC/OC
3) Tag 3 people at the end of the quiz (I agree; I'm not gonna do this.)

Version 1: CherBear from Audition Town
1) What is your name?
I guess around these parts I am called CherBear...at least on my Audition ID that's been assigned to me.

2) Do you know why you were named that?
Honestly...I dunno. It just kinda came to me. Thankfully no one really had that alias in Town; right? *smile*

3) Are you single or taken?
Taken well uhm more like married really for more than 4 years already. *nod*

4) Have any abilities or powers?
Some say I have an ear for rhythm & music, others say I have an enigmatic personality & others say I have the inspiration, insight & artistic view. I'd say I'm neither of those & I'm just a humble little girl living in this small town.

5) Stop being a Mary-Sue
But...I didn't anything? ._.' *whimper*?

6) Uh... if you were to get in a fight with a strong wrestler, do you think you'd win?
...I might have to play dirty.

7) Riiiight... Have any family members?
Too many. I think that's my fault. *giggle*

8) Oh? How about pets?
Yes! I have a plethora of pets or something...the family says I need to stop doing that. *huffs*

9) Cool, I guess. Tell me something that you don't like
I think....this misconception people have about me....quiet & serious people that I dance with....I mean we're here to have fun right? No need to be grumpy or grouchy or super competitive.

10) Something that you do like?
Nutella!....and my hubby Milo....and....I dunno....so many things!

11) Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?
I love being out on the dance floor, listening to the music & letting my feet just be guided by the rhythm. Ooh also, drawing too, there's something that makes me smile when I surprise someone when I draw something for them.

12) Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before?
Unintentionally I hate to say....but in all fairness they had lied & were quite deceitful to me first.

13) Ever...killed anyone before?
....thankfully no. 

14) What kind of animal are you?
I'd....maybe be a fuzzy bear? Even though I am quite human?....mammal?....I'm so confused....

15) Your worst habits
I guess being quite humble & modest; at least that's what I've been told.

16) Do you look up to anyone at all?
Plenty of people!

17) Gay, straight, or bi?
*tilt...stare*....

18) Do you go to school?
Nope.

19) Ever wanna marry and have kids one day?
I did! And...somehow had 20 something adopted or something kids in town.

20) Do you have any fangirls/fanboys?
If I do; Milo has been pretty good about hiding them from me.

21) What are you most afraid of?
...I'd rather not say. Last time I told that to someone; my trust was betrayed & it took me a while to trust someone new.

22) What colour is your hair?
Light brown? Various shades of brown?...something like that!

23) Eyes?
Blue!

24) What do you usually wear?
Oi, I'm...so strange that way. I really can't stick with one outfit. I mean if I really have to pick one. I'd say a brown dress with a bear print, stockings, brown shoes & a cute little bear belt chain.

25) What's your religion?
Ooh that is something I don't wish to discuss...I've learned two things...avoid the discussion of politics & religion. There's a reason for that sort of thing!

26) Do you wish this quiz is over?
No not really, its been fun!

27) Well, it's still not over
Oh good!

28) Anyways, where do you live?
Audition Town!

29) What class are you? (Low class, middle class, high class)?
Hum....I'd like to think I'm middle class. Though some townsfolk have remembered me from somewhere and this whole stigma of me being 'popular' which might be high class but I dunno I really don't think much of it.

30) How many friends do you have?
I am in good company that keeps me smiling. So lots of friends...at least I hope so.

31) If you could change anything about you, what would you change?
I dunno, if I did...I wouldn't be where I'm at now.

32) What are your thoughts on pie?
My sister...what about her?

33) Alright. What's your favourite food?
Mmm quite delicious.

34) Favourite drink?
Malt shakes are divine....oh there's this nutella & toasted marshmellow milkshake that's good too! Oh and this sundae boba...that's yummy...eeee I can't decide!

35) What is your favorite place?
My home, in bed.

36) Least favorite?
I dunno...I'll have to get back to you on that.

37) Are you still wanting the quiz to end?
No...at least not yet.

38) Well, it's over
Awh ... well its been really nice talking to you!

Version 2: Kallista Auroran from Farstriders Azeroth
1) What is your name?
Kallista Auroran

2) Do you know why you were named that?
I wish I can recall...I imagine my parents had a reason behind that.

3) Are you single or taken?
Taken.

4) Have any abilities or powers?
Using the gift of the naaru to heal myself & calling upon the elements to aid me in battle.

5) Stop being a Mary-Sue
That is non-sense, I've been quite cooperative so far.

6) Uh... if you were to get in a fight with a strong wrestler, do you think you'd win?
Hah, the wrestler wouldn't stand a chance!

7) Riiiight... Have any family members?
My mother...my two sisters...two daughters & a son.

8) Oh? How about pets?
Plenty of those.

9) Cool, I guess. Tell me something that you don't like
I guess I still have this distrust against orcs...and...blood elves.

10) Something that you do like?
The company of good friends & family.

11) Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?
Other than tinkering with shiney baubles & jewelry, I like to unwind & relax, draw, write, that sort.

12) Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before?
I've knocked a few horde skulls my day.

13) Ever...killed anyone before?
Perhaps I did...*wink*

14) What kind of animal are you?
I'm a draenei.

15) Your worst habits
Myles says my silence can be one & not speaking of what I want.

16) Do you look up to anyone at all?
My father.

17) Gay, straight, or bi?
Straight.

18) Do you go to school?
I think I'll always be a student to mastering the shamanistic practices.

19) Ever wanna marry and have kids one day?
Marry...would be nice...I do have 3 children.

20) Do you have any fangirls/fanboys?
...what are these fangirls/fanboys you speak of?

21) What are you most afraid of?
Losing my family.

22) What colour is your hair?
Blue.

23) Eyes?
...white?

24) What do you usually wear?
Usually...mail....lots and lots of heavy mail.

25) What's your religion?
If I went into that - we'd be here all day.

26) Do you wish this quiz is over?
I suppose I have better things to do...

27) Well, it's still not over
...oh.

28) Anyways, where do you live?
Currently; I'm taking residence over at the Seven Stars Shrine in Pandaria, its really quite lovely.

29) What class are you? (Low class, middle class, high class)?
I'd say middle class.

30) How many friends do you have?
Quite a few actually.

31) If you could change anything about you, what would you change?
I'm not quite sure what I would change.

32) What are your thoughts on pie?
Quite delicious...depending on what sort of fruit.

33) Alright. What's your favourite food?
Oh there is this delectable chocolate cake that's only sold in Dalaran. You simply have to try it.

34) Favourite drink?
Oh shoot...its this one drink I can make...its on the tip of my tongue....

35) What is your favorite place?
Outlands near Shattrath.

36) Least favorite?
Northrend, it can tend to be quite cold there.

37) Are you still wanting the quiz to end?
...I can go do something else.

38) Well, it's over
Oh....alright then.

No comments:

Post a Comment