Saturday, December 22, 2012

Countdown: A year in review ~ days before XMas!




Twas days before Christmas & all through the house; 
not a creature was stirring, 
not even the non-existent mouse. 

All Christmas decorations were hung delicately with care, 
while cooking a batch of chocolate chip cookies to offer to Santa,
Cuz I like to share.

Next thing I know it will soon be here;
Christmas will arrive - we've survived our apocalyptic day,
So lets cherish time with our friends & family; everyone lets cheer!

So I wish you all a Happy of Holidays you see;
A time to reflect over this past year's events - hold your loved ones near,
Now it'll be time to countdown for the new year & ask, what is under that Christmas Tree?

-----

2nd posting this week - having a little fun with the little meme stuff. I can't believe Christmas is only a couple of days away already. I've been quite busy myself & I admit; I feel tired. I'm not quite sure on why. Let's see what to discuss about this past week.

I started off this week watching The Hobbit. No worries; I won't reveal any spoilers. Overall - it was a good movie so far. I'm intrigued to see how they'll expand on this little book into 3 sections. 

In the midsts of trying to get some festive Christmas drawings done. I'm not quite sure if I'll get them done. They look lovely but ehhh oh well. I've done some on the spot livestreaming to show some coloring to some that I have done. I hope I'll finish; just this past couple of days - I haven't & I'll explain why. 

So; my cousin/sis is preparing & in due time she'll be out; during Christmas out of all days. Either way; as sad that this is happening - I have completely faith that she'll do fine & be fine. I'm gonna try to do as much as I can for her during her long departure. Even though she's been preparing from now until Christmas - we made some time to have a pre-Christmas / New Year / Birthday by having all you can eat for 2hrs korean BBQ. Talked, she told me her past ongoings for the past month or so & then ended by having dessert over at a diner.

After that; met up with more family to find out where the Christmas Party is going & where did I end up going to? More Korean BBQ. Oi xD; I shouldn't complain. It was good, it was at a different place but still. So I think I'm going to 2 Christmas parties on Christmas Day.

Anyways - I do have every intention to livestream today; but I have a lot of errands to run. So on that note - take care & stay safe for now :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment