Sunday, December 16, 2012

Somewhat tagged ... ok no not really ... you pick?




Taken from YumiCatGirl at deviantART -- 

Tagged by the most awesome: YumiCatGirl at deviantART ~

I've never been one to follow the rules - I guess its a formality.

1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people.

YumiCatGirl's questions (hey there's 16 questions here! I thought its 11! QQ;!) :
1. Ever heard about Black Veil Brides? Unfortunately...no.
2. Your favourite bands? That does really vary.
3. Which colour are your socks? ...I have no sock on atm. I guess white if you mean what color they are when I wore them earlier.
4. Slept much lately? Actually...yes a lot thankfully.
5. Funniest/most awkward/most awesome thing happened to you? Uhm hmm ... funniest moment - watching a relatively accidentally walk into a clear glass door. Awkward moment - learning something new when its apparently common knowledge & awesome thing - that random moment of putting in your last dollar into the slot machine & gaining back what I lost + a little bit of profit in the process.
6. I like eating children ^3^ Do you? Uhm...whut?
7. Goals for life? Setting realistic goals & accepting any goals that I did set weren't or are not going to be fulfilled.
8. Batman or Hello Kitty? Both or Batman in a Hello Kitty costume or Hello Kitty dressed up as Batman...woman? :o
9. Day or night? Night.
10. Do you like hoodies? Sure.
11. Giraffe or zebra? Zebra.
12. The thing you hate most with the world? Too many to list.
13. What do you think about Norway? Uhm its far?
14. What do you believe in? I believe in...stuff.
15. What inspires you the most? Music.
16. Do you play any instruments? Yes. 

My questions:
1. Do you consider yourself to be a thoughtful/selfless person?
2. Your opinion on society?
3. Do you think you're overly manly/girly?
4. Hot or cold?
5. Your favorite season & why?
6. Your favorite kind of candy & why?
7. Choose: To blend into the crowd or stand out as an individual?
8. Do you think this quote is true "nice guys finish last"?
9. Have you hugged one person today?
10. Are you usually content with what you do art wise when its finished?
11. Are you the type of person to conform to the rules?

And no tags...I know I'm suppose to do something else but I forget on what...hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment