Wednesday, October 31, 2012

CherBear's Reflections: Oct. 2012 Happy Halloween




First off - Happy Halloween!

A few hours before its my turn to serve as the preverbial candy giver for this year. Dressing a lil sorta up this year in animal pajamas & preparing my lil game for trick or treaters to win a large candy bar within the sea of small & little fun sized candy bars.

Before I tend off to my post, I've been on a creative surge persay, both in the mood to write & draw has been a pleasant blessing.

I'm nearing finishing my requests on the forums & starting to go through requests that have been left here. All the little notes of you guys saying you like my artwork & ask if I do requests have been adding fuel to a dwindling confidence of my self worth as an artist.

Other than that, I've been switching it up, been doing some livestream everyday this week & not to mention ingame sketches while livestreaming them. I've had some help from some wonderful friends & I'm contemplating on doing them more ingame. ..what? where in-game? Audition Redbana of course.

Anyways, I can safely say, I'm rather confident & content over the end result of this month so far. No horror, hardware or software malfunctions to say the least, learning more about manga studio too.

I'm setting some personal short term goals to finish off this year too -- so, hopefully I can make that happen. For now, I see it is getting a little darker & the trick or treaters will be out shortly. So with that ...

Happy Halloween 2012 folks! Trick? or Treat? Your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment