Sunday, October 21, 2012

Random thoughts for this week ~ Oct. 21st 2012



So surprisingly, I thought my last days of premium on deviantART were over. It got extended for another 3 months - so much love to wayner8088 at deviantART I know I've said thank you a lot but I really do mean it. Be sure to check out his artwork, I think he's an amazing artist.

As for this week, I plan to do a little more cross stitching. Not to mention, finish up on some paper kids I've been working on since I found that stack of index cards. Beyond the physical artwork I've been working on. I'm also looking to wrap up the remainder of requests on the redbana forums, other requests on here & what not. In the meantime, I'm still learning manga studio. If anyone sees any good tutorials? Please link them? I'd love to browse them over & see other tutorials from folks who have used this program.

Last but not least...please please please, I am more than happy to do commission work & take any donations to help continue funding my artistic habit. I'm a humble artist, nothing more or less ~ I think...

Either way, Halloween is approaching fast & I look forward to it. Next thing you know, it'll be the time to vote & finally hitting hard into the holidays. Is everyone ready? I'm sure not.

No comments:

Post a Comment