Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween week! - CherBear's Thoughts ~




This'll be a relatively short rant considering I'll be wrapping up this month in more detail.

Finished up a rather long meme journal which killed some time. I just prefered not to get into some subjects that were asked. Personal views I have and or opinions that tend to cause a many a debate over.

I'm looking to do livestream at least once a day everyday this week so I'll be sure to even post a lil snippet notice that I'll be livestreaming if anyone's interested in watching.

Anyways, I am prepped for passing out halloween candy, including my purchase of buying candy bars & making it a lil game for the trick or treaters to win a large candy bar.

For now - that is all, will wrap up more later this mid-week.

No comments:

Post a Comment