Thursday, October 4, 2012

CherBear's Aspirations: October 2012




A couple of days into October ...

The days are still warm but getting cooler, Autumn has definitely started to show its true colors. Looking back to September showed a time of reminiscing & remember the past, unlocking memories that have been long forgotten & rejoicing over it.

Personally - as the days are creeping further into October, I'm starting to pick up on what may come for this month. I think a lil air of mystery & unanswered questions to chapters written are coming to an end, watching it unfold is something I've always found fascinating. The reason behind this is, I've always found human interaction & behavior interesting - seeing scenarios that happen to me or around me, evaluating & reflecting before keeping'em as life lessons to pass down as advice, cuz like many things in life, time & history always seems to tend to repeat itself for later generations, so we pass down knowledge & ultimately have them either use that to their advantage or repeat those mistakes in order for them to learn themselves. After-all, ultimately, everyone is their own person, have their own decisions to make & have to learn from them.

It brings up a lot of other wonders & inquiry, realizing I'll have to generalize this in order to not to step on any toes or beliefs that folks tend to latch on - is choices. How much of what we choose in life is something we like & know we like to what we choose because its against the grain, sets yourself apart from the general society in order to have some sort of superiority over others & ultimately - not something you really didn't like but choose this because of those stated reasons. There are other little things such as friendships, as a society so hard wired into our technology & other things, just lots of little intricate strings that hold up this delicate fabric of what we all know is life.

As you can clearly see, I've been rather thoughtful these past few days & its only 4 days into October.

Artistically - I've felt more verbally poetic & express things in words once again, but it really hasn't stopped me from my progressing artwork. I've been switching between stuff on the computer to some physical artwork such as cross stitching & messing with clay again & I've been moderately happy with both progresses. Not to mention, I've also picked up another art program to try so I'm looking forward to tinkering around that more. Pro'ally will see more of it later into November & December. Not to mention I'll pro'ally from time to time give insight of my long term projects that I am planning to go through & it involves people so that'll be fun.

The gamer part of me -

Audition has yet to let out any secrets for this month's patch: even though these recent patches haven't been totally engaging. I've only managed to go there to check on the usual things & play a game or two to break away from the norm.

WoW I've been going through each area actually questing once again, taking in the content from the new content. I've been amused so far & happy to have company to share that with. Hopefully there won't be any 10 month no patch to make the game stale again (good game Blizzard). I think that was what drove a lot of folks away from the game but we'll see how it goes.

CoH has me a little conflicted, its slowly gonna eventually be gone. I still have the download to re-download the patcher & see what the community is doing other than seeing what movements to try to save the game are on here.

Ultimately in the end - I'm still progressing through, thriving to finish, thriving to improve & basically just thriving on. Looking forward to all the Halloween fun by the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment