Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A little journal Meme ~




From Violation-Nova at deviantART :) -

1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend? - I have plenty of friends? O.o I dun get it?

2.When did your last hug take place? - Last night.

3.Are you a jealous person? - I'm only human.

4.Are you tired right now? - Define...tired?

5.Do you chew on your straws? - No.

6.Have you ever been called a tease? - Yep.

7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? - Yep.

8.Do you cry easily? - Depends on the moment really.

9.What should you be doing right now? - Cleaning my room & sorting some junk out.

10.Are you a heavy sleeper? - I guess I can be.

11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months? - I've done it before.

12.Are you mad at someone right now? - If I think about it...yes, thankfully they're no longer apart of my life to know it.

13.Do you believe in love? - Yes.

14.What makes you laugh no matter what? - Yep.

15.Who was the last person you talked to? - Uhm...my sis.

16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like? - Not sure how that feeling functions.

17.Will you get married? - Eh we'll see?

18.When was the last time you smiled? - Last night?

19.Does anyone like you? - I believe so.

20.Do you secretly like someone? - I don't think that's a secret.

21.Who was the first person you talked to today? - My dog!

22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything? - Depends on which person, how long I've known then & how long I've trusted them so I'm not listing anyone in particular.

23.What are you NOT looking forward to? - Not sure.

24.What ARE you looking forward to? - Not sure 'bout that either.

25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it? - Yep.

26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do? - I've seen worse...not gonna go into that.

27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year? - I've already moved out?

28.Are you a forgiving person? - Usually, yes.

29.How many TRUE friends do you have? - I've lost count.

30.Do you fall for people easily? - That's a tough call.

31.Have you ever fallen for your ex's best friend? - No.

32.What's the last thing you put in your mouth? - Food.

33.Who was the last person you drove with? - My friend.

34.How late did you stay up last night and why? - 'til 10am just playing wow.

35.If you could move somewhere else, would you? - Not really, I do like it here.

36.Who was the last person you took a picture of? - Cousins having a huge brownie sundae & they got all excited over it.

37.Can you live a day without TV? - Certainly.

38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed? - Uhm...a couple of days ago actually.

39.Three names you go by. - Cher, CherBear & Cherry.

40.Are you currently in a relationship? - Define relationship?

41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie? - Serendipity.

42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? - Yep.

43.What's your current problem? - Stuck in a stagnant situation.

44.Have you ever had your heart broken? - Yep.

45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships? - A lot of effort, work, commitment & dedication.

46.How many kids do you want to have? - 3 sounds reasonable.

47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them? - Nope, I'll tell you cuz I have nothing to lose, if you feel the same, cool, if not, no big deal, we can still be friends. Just don't make it awkward cuz it doesn't need to be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment