Monday, October 15, 2012

Random thoughts for this week.





I figure today would be a good day to write. Making up not posting anything yesterday with that little journal steal to thoughts mid-way through the month.


Ah well, from this point on, my deviantART premium will be gone by next week, well hell even less than that. I'd like to thank, MiloBear at deviantART & wayner8088 at deviantART for donating 13 months of premium to me. I definitely made the best of it & enjoyed it while it lasted. 


I've been also cleaning & tiding things up around my little bear cave, sorting through some stuff & found some index cards. Since my educational purposes have been put to a temporary stop, I decided to make good use of these index cards & started making some paper kids. (If you follow my twitter, they're all posted up there atm.) It has cut into this week's livestream cuz I admit, I've been a bit enamored with physical work to making art.


Other than that - I've been contemplating, even though I do offer commission work, I should be open minded to asking for any other generous donations to keep me going with my artwork & art projects. If there are those generous people out there to continue help fund my art work, I'll tell you now, thank you so much it'll help me in ways you'll never know. My personal funds, economy is rough & all funds & other such are just barely keeping me afloat with bills & other means to stay alive & functional. So I dunno, if there are those folks out there, I'll perhaps post up a way for you to continue to help. This is by all means not mandatory or needed, but if you are a generous soul that enjoys my artwork - other than commissions, you can donate through paypal to me - all that do will get recognition & credit for helping me continue this far & hopefully go even farther.


This concludes my thoughts mid-October, anyways, back to the drawing board!


No comments:

Post a Comment