Saturday, November 3, 2012

CherBear's Aspirations: November 2012


Happy 3rd day of November - such a realization that November is already here, low & behold I'm facing a new year in less than a couple of months.

I did sum down October fairly well, I did mention that a lot of closures & mysteries were ending to some questions that not only affected me but friends & even family. Having that sort of information & ease of mind, I can say I'm content & prepared to continue to move forward.

I still am continuing my project to pull myself out of this current situation by its a long & slow process. Until then, I still strive to improve my artwork & look to attempt to get my projects going but ehhh *siggggh* ...
my short term goal is definitely to finish a good majority of requests that have been idle. It sucks that it couldn't be helped with a couple of hardware/software malfunctions but I managed to pull the laptop out of it for now. Its served me well for 4 years, I can stand to strangle a couple of more years out of it...or...something...hah! Either way, I am determined to & I'm nearing my goal very quickly!

It is also strange I must admit, that my creative surge kinda technically came months after my convention season...I guess I had a lot preoccupying my mind that I couldn't really even enjoy it or perhaps...who knows. Its a bit of a peculiar creative surge, usually its either if I have a artist writer's block - I can easily write & vice versa. This time around, its pretty much in middle so I can't complain.

Trying to let folks know other than through my usual lazy means of letting folks know about me livestreaming. I have had some expressed interest from folks that they'd like to watch its just...I'm too lazy to go above & beyond to letting folks know.

Other than that, there is also in-game drawing on Audition Redbana that I will be doing too.

So either way, lets hope my laptop behaves this month. Donations are taken with gratitude & I also do commission stuff ~ so please by all means keep that in mind. I may do something later down the line for the holidays but by limited request cuz I don't want to get bombarded & overwhelmed.

Thank you for watching so far & I hope to continue to look outside of the box, expand past the creative boundries & continue to inspire the uninspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment