Thursday, November 15, 2012

Approaching Thanksgiving ~ thoughts for the week




Thanksgiving is coming up quickly -  I have plenty to be thankful for so far.

As I had mentioned, wayner8088 at deviantART had already generously donated & extended my deviantART premium membership for 3 more months.

MiloBear at deviantART had donated enough points & asked me kindly to extend my deviantART premium membership for a year & since they're giving the whole buy 12 months, get an additional 12 months, its been extended for 24 months in total.

So safe to say, I'm set for quite a while & I am forever thankful for their kindness & generosity. Hopefully whenever my luck & situation turns around, I'll be able to return that sort of kindness & generosity to other people too.

I'm also feeling very good at the pace of finishing up requested / art trades that have been long queued in wait (and maybe a waiting commission? I'm not sure if that's still going on but I haven't forgotten!). I'm aiming to finish up my short term goal this year & it looks very good that I'll be able to finish with a month to go.

Either way, even though I have that short term goal of finishing my request/commission/art trades etc. & posting them up this year I am still very much interested in picking up more. The reason why I'm so amp'd 'bout finishing is because there have been some kind & patient people that have been waiting for over 2yrs+. I have every intention of since I started something, I want to finish what I have started.

Not to mention, any kind & generous souls that like to help continue donating to help me continue to fuel this hobby & passion since I'm still in this life situation predicament. I'm noticing I need to get some sort of generated additional income to replace a slowly dying/malfunctioning laptop keyboard & my only option is starting to look like replacing it. I've been getting by for now but its a matter of time before the keys on my keyboard laptop completely stop functioning altogether. Maybe that should be my christmas wishlist...like a bear keyboard I saw online haha.

Anyways, either way - thanks to those who have been, kind, sweet & generous. Its made a lasting impression & I hope to somehow return that to others in the long run. By all means, I'll keep reminding you nice folks I am taking requests/art trades/commissions, please pm for any inquiries & details behind that & donations for any kind patrons that like to help a starving artist. I check all my pm messages & do take time to reply to them.

Thanks again & I hope everyone else is having a good week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment