Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thoughts for the week ~




Greetings & salutations, reaching the end of the week & closing it up with livestream sometime today...maybe. At least that is the tentative plan for today. Lots to chatter about, the week has had its highs & lows.

So roaming around my stomping grounds, I've been participating in beer week. Yes, I am of legal drinking age & its my first time to participate in this event. Trying some beers, especially since there are a lot of beer crafters that do what they love. Even though I've had some favorites, I had been adventurous to try out the following:

Regular Speedway Stout (Not bad.)

Coconut and vanilla (Surprisingly delightful.)

Peanut Butter & cocao nibs (I had a Karl Strauss version, I think that one is a lil better than this one.)

Cocao nibs and vanilla bean (Enjoyed it.)

Single variety coffee - Kauai Reserve home roasted by AleSmith brewer Bill Batten (I liked it, smells like coffee!)

Mint chocolate (Really good.)

Licorice (You'd really have to like licorice to enjoy this one.)

Nutella (YUM!)

Pistachio (Very nutty.)

Dried sour cherries (Pretty good.)

Fresh cherries w/Jack Daniels oakchips (Not bad too.)

Hatch chilis (If you're not into spicy, this isn't for you. This has BITE.)

Pumpkin spicing (Smooth & pleasant.)

Ginger, nutmeg, allspice (Not bad either.)

Cocao nibs, vanilla, oak, & Irish whiskey (Yummy.)

And of course, the Kopi Luwak, aka Weasal Poo Speedway (Coffee smellin' too, pretty good but the other one is better I think.)

My favorite? The nutella beer of course! One thing they didn't list that I found utterly baffling is a cucumber one, it smelled like cucumber & tasted like it but it is very much a beer.

Other than that, yes, I am completely aware of the election that passed & I am not gonna go into that. Its one of my many personal things I stand by & refuse to talk to random people about. All I will say is at least the political ads have finally stopped until the next election, so uh yay?

Starting off the week, I did go see wreck it ralph. Preventing myself from spewing out any spoilers, I did totally enjoy it. Retro or modern, anyone & everyone I see can enjoy this movie. The soundtrack is catchy & I simply  adored it.

I'd have to mention offhand, the weather has been peculiar too, its been hot earlier this week, now its cold & raining. I'm not complaining 'bout the cold & raining, its just, I have a hard time adjusting to the weather shifts like that. Hopefully, I won't get sick.

Anyways, I'm still very much posting more stuff up, soon I'll have short term goal fulfilled by the end of this year & I'm happy. Going back to some drawing ideas I'd still like to hatch out & draw. Still gonna shamelessly plug in, livestream usually scheduled every Saturday & random moments throughout the week, including in-game sketching. If you enjoy my art & would like to commission me, by all means please leave a message so I can keep track of them. This also includes requests, even though they are iffy too but that depends on somethings, the ones who have requested that I replied back to, thank you for your patience. Any generous donations to help continue fund my artwork, I'll take humbly, please leave a message for that too. The holidays are quickly approaching, be prepared for family & relatives, food, food & more food!

No comments:

Post a Comment