Saturday, November 10, 2012

Boredom ~




Another journal moment, taken by dewydoughnuts at deviantART:

10 Things You Wish You Could Say to 10 Different People:

10: Seriously? You're that surprised?
9: Before you question me, question yourself.
8: If you think you know me, think again.
7: I lose faith sometimes ...
6: I am disappointed where things went.
5: Give me 5 logical reasons to your point of view that are meaningful & not shallow.
4: You're so delusional.
3: You're crazy & not in a good way.
2: Remember, when you spell assume, the first 3 letters of spelling that word describes what you are.
1: Take responsibility!



9 Things About You

9: I am quiet in person.
8: I tend to observe people's behavior.
7: I enjoy the sound of falling rain.
6: I like baseball.
5: I've traveled.
4: I enjoy listening to music when I write & draw.
3: I actually am quite diverse in various forms of art. I choose to do more than the others. 
2: I don't believe everything people online tell me until they can physically prove or do something about it to make me say otherwise.
1: I tend to be realistic.



8 Ways to Win Your Heart

8: If you have sushi.
7: If you have steam crab.
6: If you have a prime rib.
5: If you have a jar of nutella.
4: If you have genuine insight.
3: If you have good humor.
2: If you have an open mind.
1: If you have a serious yet a playful side.



7 Things That Cross Your Mind Everyday

7: I wonder if anything interesting is going on today.
6: It's cold/hot.
5: How different would my life be if ...
4: I miss her ...
3: I'd like more money to fix this or buy that or pay off this.
2: I'm tired.
1: I'm hungry.



6 Things You do Before You Go to Sleep

6: See what's on t.v.
5: Check my messages on w/e network media that's on.
4: Listen to music.
3: Say good night to people.
2: Get ready for bed.
1: Call.



5 People you Couldn't Live Without

5: My local friends.
4: My family.
3: My online friends.
2: My sis.
1: Cow.



4 Things Your Wearing Right Now

4: Pac-man t-shirt.
3: Socks.
2: Glasses.
1: Sweatpants.



3 of your Favorite Songs

3: Go the Distance - Evan & Jarod.
2: I Miss You - Aaliyah.
1: Here (In your arms) - Hellogoodbye.



2 Things You Want to Do Before You Die

2: Travel more.
1: Threes- hah! Jk, uhm ... in general, just experience new things.



1 Confession

1: I'm a night owl? I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment