Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall television returns!

The return of fall television...

To get through the day by day & breaking the habit of being on the computer, I do submit myself to some television. Usually something to watch & follow when the internet gets too boring or its just simply a series I like to follow. About 2 weeks ago...September 20 (ironically my birthday haha what a birthday gift!) was the start of the fall line up once again, which means...new seasons...new shows...new possibilities. It is a shame that one of my shows did end up getting canceled...which? Heroes, granted there will be no season 7 I figured this was a decent way to end the series. The show must go on & well...my thoughts on them!


Chuck - NBC / Monday: Chuck returns & we pick up where we left off. For those who have been following the series, this ends up being a promising season. I won't reveal too much if you're not one to have followed the series quite yet or have been meaning to get around to it. Two shows in & it shows a lot of potential character growth, especially for Chuck & Sarah.


Big Bang Theory - CBS / Thursday: Penny & the gang return but this time to Thursday night. I admit, its a little weird to be tuning into a different shift change but it works, it spreads out watching fall television. First show was quite amusing & believe it or not, the character developments are there, just very subtle if you can catch them. I look forward to seeing tonight's episode though I will be honest, I'm not sure if there's any direction but either way, the characters are quite lovable.


How I Met Your Mother - CBS / Monday: They are back & it looks like this is their final season? I'm not quite sure...but it seems like it. The very first episode of the new season went back to maybe a key moment where he was dating the roommate (if you recall, the mom was the roommate) but it was some jumping back & forth where Ted does mention briefly the time & place of where he meets the love of his life. In short, if this is the final season, I'm looking forward to seeing what else will be told.


Outsourced - NBC / Thursday: *New show* A bit skeptical at first but I was willing to give this show a shot. I'm not quite sure if this relates to the movie that was done a few years ago but I was willing to give it a shot. The story is set for the character & I think it was a good set up to see where the main character will go. I look forward to the second show tonight & see if this will be something that I will continue to watch for this season.


$#*! my dad says - CBS / Thursday: *New show* I admit, I haven't quite watched one full show. I was able to get about 5mins in to see what the show is about. The initial 5min. impression was overall a bit quirky & funny, one of my friends who had caught some of it says that it reminds'em of the show Titus. I'll hopefully catch one full episode tonight to see if this is something worth while to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment