Thursday, September 23, 2010

A new fascination ~


The fascination has been growing day by day with interesting pictures, whether they're photoshop manipulated or not. Its always been for an easy laugh & lets face it, when your day goes bad, you just gotta remember, there's someone or something else out there....failing....

-----

As for other ongoings...

I've been working on my art, slowly but surely. Finishing art requests, starting on new ones on the side. Working with different programs. My new mindset has been working on AI CS3 (Adobe Illustrator) why? I figured it was the only program I really haven't put to the test & tried out yet. I'm currently working on a piece in attempt to vector the whole piece but due to frustrations, I'm thinking I need to search through my old work & find something a little less elaborate (and maybe a little less curvy). Either way, hopefully I can make good use of AI CS3 as well. The program looks solid & steady, there's additional hope that I can apply this to the other programs I have too.

-----

That pretty much covers it, with the end of the year slowly but surely coming, I have plenty of things to worry about & do until the next summer. I bid summer adieu~

No comments:

Post a Comment