Thursday, September 2, 2010

Adventures in Las Vegas

Whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas .... or seen the next day on Facebook ....

Now perhaps, the weirdest tendency I tend to do is leave without notice. So low & behold, this little bear went of adventuring to Las Vegas once again...yes once again...because I do have friends there!

Now where did I go?

Well sharing such an escapade, its nothing wild & crazy, cheesy or tacky...hell...it was just simply 3 days of utter indulgence with a pleasant surprise near the end of my little trip...I may go as far as saying this was my way to go find my muse...and no, not those kind of muses that are 5'8"...perky & bouncy that subtly provoke you to give them more money...now my stay was away from the strip because it was a lot closer to familiar people that I can easily go visit...yet oddly, I didn't end up at my hotel room first...

The M - Studio B - I ended up here considering I left rather late during Monday. Meeting up with friends over at a buffet! What a way to start out. Making my way to the M, I made my way to this dining location. Apparently it has been voted the best buffet in Las Vegas 2010 & after eating there, I can completely understand why. Well with the typical sight of food being prepared in front of you, the variety was ranged rather well. Not to mention...yes access to a wine bar that was there, granted the wine varied on what was available, the access & the refill isn't bad! If you can manage to go back & forth from your table to the wine bar & not get a lil buzzed in the process, there has to be pluses there...somewhere.

Okay...I knew & had planned this trip for a while...so...for me to be getting sick was not planned on my end...

Bachi Burger - This was a place I had went to during my last trip to Vegas, so luckily for me, I was able to come back here. The burgers here are done well & granted it is a little pricey, this place gives you an understanding why the price matches the burger. The portions here are enough to leave you full & satisfied, not fulled & waddling out afterwards.

Island Flavor - Now if you have never been to Hawaii or never had Hawaiian food & would like to try this place, I would suggest this place. After eating local places that sell Hawaiian food in San Diego, coming to a place that is here in Las Vegas pretty much can't compare in both taste & price. The food portions are more than generous, the price is very reasonable & the taste is quite delicious. One of my friends who are originally from Hawaii loves coming here & has stated that this place out of all the places he has eaten since coming to the mainland would be here as well.

Rest time! Believe me, somewhere in the heat & the walking, all the food was burned off somewhere...

The Egg Works - I will try to stay away from the egg-citing puns behind all of this but this place is indeed egg-quisite for breakfast. They ranged from your typical breakfast & also appealed to the islanders with some island flavor styled breakfast. Now this place doesn't also serve breakfast, it does serve some lunch plates as well, sandwiches & burgers but c'mon, a place called egg works, how can you not order breakfast here?

Del Mar Deli - A place owned by a sweet couple, we pretty much ate some snack foods that were yummy. Just enough to tide us over 'til we went to watch a Las Vegas show later that night (if anyone is really curious, went to see Cirque Du Soleil - Ka, very good show).

Dae Jang Keum Korean BBQ & Tofu Restaurant - (edit) This place is 24hrs which is good for late night eats. The food is plentiful, the place is yummy, everything is cooked right in front of you, the service is pleasant & overall a wonderful experience.

-----

Now this concludes my indulgence adventure over in Las Vegas, if you wish to know about more delicious places to try while in Vegas, I have plenty more to list, just not listing them all now. Now I'm home, full & hopefully I believe I have found my muse. We'll see how that goes in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment