Thursday, July 22, 2010

San Diego Comic Con 2010 - Day 1

A day to be volunteering and being in the madness. More to come...

Sorry it took me so long but I never thought Day 1 ended up being a really long day. When arriving at Comic Con, had to end up in the line to claim one more person's badge since they had arrived that day. The rest of my group had already split up so I ended up walking the floor until my first shift.

Did I say shift? Why yes, because earlier this week (more specifically monday) I was able to pick up my volunteer badge...volunteer? Well I dunno, it says technically I'm staff so I guess I'm staff! =D My first shift was over in the sci fi/action anime room which wasn't bad.

It really kinda gave me a reason to start listing anime I wanna start watching again. In-between starting a dvd & doing a head count for each dvd that was started, it wasn't so bad. I also claimed my t-shirt....its so neat! D: I hope I can get another volunteer spot next year.

Anyways, after my shift ended, to my surprise, a step back to old times ~ hotel was giving out free food. Like locusts (including me & my group) we ate! xD; It was so yummy. After the yummy food, I ended up relaxing & playing pokemon until my next shift at night. I ironically didn't realize I had 18+ anime to play & it was slice of life/romance....can we say ecchi exposed?

I have a new list of anime to start watching but we ended up not leaving the convention until 1am. Even though it was my 1st 2 shifts over at San Diego Comic Con -- its so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment