Monday, July 19, 2010

The Inspired

As I have mentioned before, I am quite the artist at heart. Luckily for me I haven't had any sort of artist block...yet. It is probably because of all the conventions I've been going to (Anime Conji, Anime Expo & San Diego Comic Con). Its really the atmosphere & being around all these other artists & art appreciators alike that give you that inspiration. My inspiration has extended to what I love to do.

From my online roleplaying:
(RP Cpl: Done early 2000)

To my current/past favorite MMOs:
(CoV char: Done early 2000)


(WoW Kallista: Done 2009)


Other than that...

I have a little habit that when I go out to eat at a restaurant, I usually end up drawing something for the waiter as a thank you for the wonderful service. Out of all the occasions I recall my two favorite moments. When somehow one of my drawings ended up over in a kitchen at Denny's & a waiter at a sushi restaurant came up & ask who drew on the receipt. When I had found out that I was a bit flattered & flustered from embarrassment, but overall, the feeling was positive.

Last but not least the other source of inspiration; friends, especially online friends who love what I have drawn for them. To be all honest, its been an honor, pleasure & most of all...fun for me to do this for them. Knowing they have a deep appreciation for the effort I had put really makes it that much more satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment