Thursday, July 15, 2010

Intro of a careless danseuse

This would be an interesting step heading towards this direction -- after all I've been very visual recently with just the drawing I do day in and day out that I forget to write out my thoughts. I've learned with what I go through that I should find some way to write them out better than to keep them bottled up inside. I'd hate to be an emotional mess when my heart is just slowly starting to heal.

If I really think about what has happened in recent days, I'm pretty sure emotionally I'll never find that sort of perfection, whether its happiness, what I draw, what happens in my life, or matters of love. Maybe I should just be content with the moments as they pass? But if I do that ... how do I handle all discontentment I go through in-between that?

Well that's sorta easy:
  • Drawing
  • Music
  • TV
  • Video Games
Perhaps everything on top of that might be a little dangerous. Finding friendship, fun & drama (in a life filled with boredom). It certainly helps fuel the creativity when I do want to draw. Luckily for me I'm still on a creative streak for now.

Either way this has just been a path I barely tread anymore & choose to walk again. Only because it feels right to start sorting out these emotions again. So I won't feel anguish & regret when I am told I am loved. That I won't cry at night at moments that could've been. Then maybe I'll be able to properly feel again. Occasionally share the 'artistic strife' or 'artists block', the research & ordeals, the games, the fun, the friends & the ongoings. Sure they'll be all there...if I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment