Saturday, February 9, 2013

Thoughts of the week 02.09.13




I'll try to keep this well within reasonable boundries.

Thankfully; I've more or less gotten over my cold so I'm gonna give it a shot & livestream sometime in the evening & get my friend to do his livestream even though I've sorta overshadowed yesterday...which was his normal day to livestream & I didn't realize it (oops, so sorry!).

I know in a few days; Valentine's Day will be arriving & I haven't really gotten the gumption to continue working on this short little comic & other contest options I decided to attempt to do. Admitting that my cold played a factor in it is a poor excuse. I just have to push myself to get it done before the deadlines before moving forward with the rest of the requests & what not.

I've been feeling a teeny little apathetic too; recently running into my fair share of warnings on art sites due to petty things (in my opinion). Yes, I realize that art is subjective & the warnings were on fair terms, I get that; some though I have went & question back, others - I've decided not to dwell & move on. I'll leave it simply as that & dw, in due time; I'll move off from this apathetic state & continue to draw & post.

Lastly - well 3 journal memes this week; why? Mainly since I do read a lot of journals that folks post - I try to do these journal memes too when they're not tagged specifically or well something to add as filler I suppose.  With that being said; I realize I have a lot piling up so I'm trying to do more than just 1 a week to get through more of these journal memes too.

With that said, time to buckle down & hopefully meet those contest deadlines...guess I know what my livestream stuff will be later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment