Saturday, February 9, 2013

Journal Meme 2 out of 3 : Tagless tag




From Einstrigger @ deviantART --

The rules:
1. You must post the rules
2. Each person must post 6 things about themselves in their journal
3. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons in your journal
4. Go to their page and tell them that you have tagged them
5. No tag backs
6. No stuff in the tagging section about 'you're tagged if you're reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

About me:

1. I enjoy the beach.
2. I like to play video games.
3. I like to role play.
4. I like to try to be creative.
5. I tend to over think situations.
6. I have moments of weakness.

----------------------
Question + Answer
----------------------

1. Have you ever asked yourself, do I suck?
Yep.

2. Have you ever dreamed with an OC of yours, if so, how?
No.

3. Do you believe what the TV newscasts say?
No - I'd like to try to hear both sides of what goes on.

4. What OC of yours would you match against what OC of mine?
Not sure.

5. How many and what languages do you speak?
English, a little bit of spanish & some filipino (more ilocano than tagalog).

6. How many books you read a year?
Not too many.

7. Should I give little gifts to people taking into account certain aspects?
It's all circumstantial I think.

8. Do you have problems in seeing any of your OCs defeated by others?
Nope.

9. How would you react of seeing any of your OCs in a gore situation?
Shocking.

10. Though we already know who wins, how do you think a battle Violette vs Melodia would go down?
Depends.

11. And finally, do you think there is a Jewish/Zionist organization running the world's(or at least in most parts of the world) economy, politics, media and all what it entails? Take into account talking about this has cost their lives to many famous people.
Wait, what? Why should I care about this?

Tag: Nada - feel free to do this as you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment