Sunday, February 17, 2013

Journal Meme 3 out of 3 : Tagless tag again?!




From PHLiM2 @ deviantART ---

1. do you draw?
Yup. Everyday when I can manage.

2. any complains about life?
Always something to complain about but I know there's people out there that have it worse than me.

3. like to travel?
Yes.

4. still in school/college/university or in work?
Nope, nope, nope & I'd like to?

5. future job/ present jobs?
Not planning - I've learned anything I've planned in life tends to never pan out.

6. got a warm family?
Eh....what?

7. do you like fan fics??
Well written ones.

8. Do you have a OC? If so, describe him/her.
I have plenty of OCs & some OCs stemmed from MMO-games I played. So there's plenty to pick from.

9.got any religion that you believe?
I choose not to discuss this, that & politics :o - personal philosophy. 

10. like derpy?
Define...like...

My Questions - none in particular feel free to answer the ones above. I'm sure there were suppose to be rules to this so any tags I shall choose to not tag folks & leave them the option to do this Dx;

No comments:

Post a Comment