Sunday, February 3, 2013

CherBear's Reflect/Aspiration - Jan.'13/Feb.'13




Happy February - Well more importantly; Happy Super Bowl?

Either way; not really much to cover - its been a week & I really can't say much of what I did. Why? Well I'll start at the beginning.

The end of January; was alright. I'm currently working on messing around with Manga Studio. Working on some project stuff because of some contests that are going down.

While working on all of this ... I ended up catching a cold.

Yes, I've been sick & recovering for almost a week.

So during the past week; instead of pushing myself to draw more or do anything artsy. To make sure I don't incur anyone's wrath, I decided to rest & yes, I didn't even livestream last Saturday.

How am I now? Recovering - but I am slowly getting there. Currently working on some contest projects before getting back to some requests & other agendas.

I look to do more & work more with manga studio too so hopefully you'll see more comic stuff from me as well.

With that & the Super Bowl XLVII going on; back to....the commercials!

No comments:

Post a Comment