Sunday, October 27, 2013

Journal Meme: 3 out of 3 - Scared ~



Taken from Seoul-Mate @ deviantART --

MEME RULES
  • Copy and paste these rules into your journal
  • Write how much each particular thing scares you.
  • Tag at least one other deviant

1. Clowns
Not really afraid of them, unless there are creepy looking ones I guess.

2. Spiders
Not a big fan of anything crawly.

3. Mimes
I have no qualms against mimes.

4. Storms
Lightning is neat, thunder or anything with a loud boom echo scares me.

5.  Dark
I do like the dark actually...until someone tries to scare me when I'm half asleep.

6. The Supernatural
Depends really on what, there's too many to just generally group them.

7. Hospitals & Doctors
Not a fan, but will have to go if I need to go.

8. Heights
Something about the idea of falling from looking down at that height is unsettling.

9. Crowds
Not too bad until someone gets hostile.

10. Strangers
Often quiet around them until I learn more about them.

I Tagged ... whoever wants to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment