Thursday, October 31, 2013

CherBear's Thoughts: Happy Halloween!



Happy Halloween everyone!

There's always something about today that makes it fun. I only have a couple of hours before I don on some animal pjs & greet little trick or treaters by the door. 

I've been feverishly trying to get some contests done within the next couple of days but I've been also playing games & attempting to get my name out there more in other games that I've found myself playing. I'm trying not to do it in excess ... really trying but meeting new folks who may or may not be friends in the long run.

If you've been following my tumblr: http://mscherbear.tumblr.com/ or http://cherbearsketchbook.tumblr.com/ you may or may not have been seeing me post more pictures up on tumblr. I blame my new phone & just the ability to take random scenic, food & animal pictures once again on such a random whim & post'em on instagram (id user: lilcherbear). 

I continue onto the month of November & ending this year to look for work while working on artwork. My trip to Las Vegas & any other celebration that involved weddings are long behind me, so the holiday gatherings with family & relatives are on the horizon. 

Keeping it simple but busy. So I wish everyone once again a - Happy Halloween. Please stay safe out there while trick or treating or whatever you do while having fun. I look forward to the next month & end of the year with optimism.

No comments:

Post a Comment