Wednesday, October 9, 2013

CherBear's Thoughts: Happy Birthday Thoughts!



First off ... Happy Birthday to deviantART @MiloBear! It is also our lil 5yr Audi Anniversary together since we had officially coupled in game. I know, some people can see that it's a little silly I know, but sentimentally sweet considering we've kept at it for this long. He's been a wonderful Audi/mStar/5Street/HighStreet couple & has put up with my craziness for this long. So feel free to leave a message w/ him if you want. I just want to put that out there. 

=====

Now down to business ... Happy October everyone! There's always something in the air about this month that is always nice. No, not for all those folks who are subjected to wildfires this time of the year (...like me.) but for the fun, mystery & madness.

I hadn't really been able to post until now & I've been playing catch up. Why? Because of my recent trip to Vegas for a family wedding. How was it? Good! I hadn't been back to Las Vegas in a while so being there was nice & all the yummy food there.

Shortly after, I decided to unwind & well there was another lil anniversary I celebrated which was quaint.

Now that I'm still catching up, I hope to get through all these messages eventually & be back up to speed. I have a lot of other things to do so hopefully we'll see where it goes.

As for the job hunt, I had a few calls, a few interviews but no call backs, just means more searching while working on commissions & expanding past that with some other options I haven't fully committed to yet.

The rest of the month looks to be calm, maybe another wedding I think but other than that, no trips I think but you never know.

=====

Gaming time --

Audition Online: Redbana - Guilty enough, I haven't been on but I have been keeping track of what's been going on. I do see there is at least one contest, I wanna participate for fun so I look to hopefully work on that.

mStar: Garena/Singapore - I've yes, been playing this game a lil more frequently. I had initially told this to my sis PieBear- who eventually coaxed me to start too. It's been fun & I've been trying my hand at some fan art for here for a lil change of pace. I've had a couple of friends join me too.

HighStreet5: Singapore - Inactively inactive, but I hope to reinstall & see what's been going on there.

World of Tanks: NA West - I've been getting into something completely different, admittingly its fun when I want a change of pace & just roam in a tank, shoot & blow things up.

World of Warcraft: Farstriders - I haven't logged on recently due to running around a lot. I know the rest of LFR is up so I hope to try that out with @MiloBear sometime & see how that goes.

=====

Last but not least; since this is a new month, I'm looking for 4 more to feature throughout the rest of October. As you do know, I occassionally do journal memes & lil announcements such as this, I already have 1 for the birthday boy but I'd love to feature others. If you managed to read the end of this & would like to be featured, reply & I will add you shortly! New featured artwork for this month too & other than that, time to go back & work on some things or play video games or do something important. Take care for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment