Sunday, October 27, 2013

Journal Meme: 1 out of 3 - Tagless moments



Taken from TheNationMaker @ deviantART --

Facts:

1. I've traveled to a lot of places before I started high school.
2. Only starting high school was when I adopted the nickname CherBear given to me by a friend.
3. I enjoy stargazing.
4. I always keep thinking, whether its to draw or just write random stories.
5. I keep my phone only for social media purposes.
6. I tend to empathize often.
7. I enjoy role playing.
8. I'm not fond of shopping.
9. I have participated in the convention scene for 4 years so far.

10. I've been an on & off anime fan since I was small.

What I was asked:

1. Wings or Tails?Wings.
2. Do you like the show Supernatural?
Haven't really watched.
3. What do you think you would be reincarnated in the next life?
A bear.
4. Do you believe in fairies?
I believe it to an extent where I can draw them.
5. Are you more introverted or more extroverted?Introverted.
6. WHAT TEAM?!Say what?
7. Do you know why human beings eat potatoes?There are plenty of reasons, pick one.
8. Do You believe in the heart of the cards?The cards have a heart?!
9. What song(s) do you want played at your funeral/wedding?Funeral ... not sure, I'm still young & there's still plenty of music that has yet to be made. Wedding, Eternal Flame most likely.
10. Have you ever cried over the death of a character?Yes.
-----
No tags ~ just wanted to state & answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment