Sunday, October 27, 2013

CherBear's Thoughts: Mini Update before Halloween



Sobviously I have a lil bit to say before Halloween ...

First off; I do apologize, if I haven't been busy going to meet ups or hanging out with locals, I've found myself catching a cold that had put me out for about a week. How do I feel? Well I've gotten better, considering I'm a slow healer, it took me a week to recover.

I haven't ... really had a chance to draw because I've been going out, looking for work, being sick or being caught up in mmo games. Mmo games? Well there is World of TanksmStarWorld of Warcraft or Audition Online: Redbana. I'm trying to ease up & re-prioritize my time in order to actually even try to participate in contests that have deadlines & work on other artwork I've had held off on doing.

Lastly ... I had decided on a sheer whim to start an instagram, so if anyone would like to follow me my user id is lilcherbear I take random obscure pictures, food & other things while I am out & about that eventually either get posted onto my tumblr & twitter. 

Other than that ... I am ready for Halloween. Looks like I will be passing out candy alone but either way, I have fun looking at folks in costume so I look forward to this year too. Until then ... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment