Saturday, January 26, 2013

Thoughts of the week 01.26.13




Greetings & salutations - the first month of January seemed to have went by so quickly.

I must admit; last week I felt pretty productive after I saw my end count of last week's livestream to projects worked on. This week, not so much...mainly because I've been tinkering with manga studio a little bit & have been doing some silly stories. Hopefully I'll get back to my productive self.

Other than that, I dunno...I feel rather proud & happy over the fact that not only have I been pushing myself, that I've sparked & inspired more to get in touch with their creative selves. Hopefully that'll continue throughout the year too.

I can't say I have recollected anything to dire or important other than I'm thankfully nothing catastrophic happened on my laptop so thankfully, things have been working out smoothly so far. Other than that, back to sketching things out before my livestream later this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment