Saturday, January 12, 2013

Thoughts of the week 01.12.13




Hum ... well its been a week after New Year's well a little more than that. Thankfully, nothing catastrophic has happened quite yet, but I'm not gonna jinx that.

Livestream is still planned for this evening unless something else happens that is beyond my control, or maybe started a lil earlier. Either way; I'll be doing this throughout the day to wrap up my week of drawing work. I'll have it all posted prior to starting as usual, let us hope I can be rather consistent with doing this.

I can't really necessarily complain this week has been all that bad but a bit reflecting. After well wishing some good people & getting to talk to them, I had ran into an interesting topic so to speak. It well...isn't necessarily a topic...I dunno but basically what it boils down is past friendships or close friendships that suddenly turn sour or have gone awry. Granted, I know, you cannot please anybody, I've fully accepted that fact & allow words to be said BUT one thing that can't be overlooked is me discussing my side of the story. It isn't to justify or defend myself, no but simply to give someone else the insight of the other side of the story. Ultimately, in the end, its their conclusion they'll come to in when & deciding how to judge not only myself but the other person. Generally ... and I can't emphasize this enough, these past events aren't only simply just to friendships, but close ones where well ... I dunno ... the situation varies I suppose but ANYWAYS before I side track, I'm usually the kind of person that always wants or tries to leave things in good terms. Whether its friends or ex boyfriends (though lets be honest some situations can be literally out of your control). Simply because I am the type to move on cuz if I dwell on something, it'll shift my moods drastically & then I am not a pleasant person to be around with. I won't lie tho, on occassion it tends to haunt me & it can get bad, I'm human. So, going back to the story, I had find that some people can't really or have been set with their opinions towards others, regardless of time. That being said I've had moments like that but I've learned to forgive & forget, but that took a lot of time & effort. I guess now the real question is, where is ... if there is ... a time limit & threshold of where to forgive & forget, let bygones be bygones & move on. Some folks can do this, some can not. I dunno, simple human emotion & interaction but either way. I'll leave at that.

With my artistic ventures, I haven't really stopped nor slowed down. Yet, I have to admit, another art community has been acting awfully slow recently so its been a lil bit of a bummer that I can't keep the postings well daily & consistent. I literally blew off a day to see if they're back online and well....they're not. Though, its good to see another art community has been quick to moderate & publish my art posts a little more frequently, so I've been hopping there every once in a while, but I've come to a conclusion that eventually my fan art there can go so long before I run out of content to post.

Anyways, following on that art thoughtful moment; I've been contemplating on moving the rest of my artwork here & closing my first site down. Keep in mind, the other place, that I've been keeping to myself has a lot more stuff, things that I have ventured into such as my poetry, photography, art projects & OC work that I had purposely kept away from this acct. It is either I should dedicate more time to putting all my eggs in a basket & concentrate there OR actually log on & post my OC work that I haven't gotten around to. The struggle continues & I haven't come to a conclusion on that.

I think not only have I continued to move forward, I've been able to push fellow friends to challenge themselves a little more & its been actually a delight to see that. I have had been told or approached by folks that tell me I've given them a reason or help them strive & move forward artistically ... I can't emphasize enough how humbling & honoring that is ... so for them to do such; I have to & continue to try to push myself a lil more each time.

As for the notes I have been getting in (mainly through deviantART) about requesting, I haven't forgotten, I just haven't gotten around to answering but rest assured, like the other folks who have left me their request notes, I hope you understand the response whenever you do get them.

Other than that; accepting the fact I'm sorta a lil bit of a foodie hobbyist. I've ventured out, when funds allowed it to try some different places other folks have recommended me in trying. My recent adventures have had me thinking, doing comparisons & contrasts, not only to similar places but how it ranks up. Not like anyone really cares about my opinion on places, there's a place for that *coughfoursquareyelpcough*. So with that said ... uhm well ... the food search continues.

And in that conclusion; I do look forward not only to livestreaming but updating my forum thread with more fan artwork for that game but other things I do & plan to do. I should probably go back to rest a little bit more but knowing me. I'll pro'ally won't until I actually get sleepy. Silly naps. So for now ~ ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment