Saturday, January 19, 2013

Thoughts of the week 01.19.13




The end of the week has quickly approached & well I feel a lil silly. I've been livestreaming a bit more this week but I haven't really announced it due to the fact that I've been going back & working on line art on prior sketches.

Yesterday I did embark on a little bit of dual livestreaming with my friend Xeomyles. The challenge was we had to do outline skeletons for each other switch & draw something out of that. I...well finished then went back to work on mine for fun. Either way it was fun & challenging.

Anyways, I'm still on the fences of bringing over my OC characters & the rest of my art over but; I think for now I'll keep things seperate & move forward. So if you manage to see some of my OC work it'll give you an idea of what I do outside of fan art.

A new thought that has been reducing the prices for point commission if its going to be a direct pay to my dA account. If I do come to this; there'll be a new price line guide but it'll be very minor considering its just gonna be point commissions prices.

I do have every intention to livestream today too; someone had mentioned to me a couple of days ago they weren't able to watch due to technical difficulties. Hopefully I won't run into this problem again. And no worries, I will be announcing this prior to livestream like I have been in the past.

One of the other thoughts this week was I had experienced self doubt - it was a mix of looking back at my artwork, questioning it, then questioning why I still continue to do this & wonder if I can do more if I had stopped altogether. Granted; I have been focused on trying to get myself out of this predicament, but it actually left me rather open to continue working on my artwork. I had wondered if anyone likes it, why? why do they care when there are so many other better artists out there? Within that mix of self doubt; the universe has a funny way of answering & showing me the answer to all the self doubt. So no worries, I still haven't faltered yet...

Other than that; if you are reading this & wondered if I got your messages, I have & yet to respond but no worries I shall do that soon. :D! I have some other things to do & take care of....maybe nap somewhere today & then livestream so I look forward to seeing who'll show up this evening. :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment