Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CherBear's Reflections: July 2012




End of July!

Yes, yes okay...summer isn't quite exactly over but it is nearing an end. I've been getting back to the swing of things, getting all my artwork & projects done when I can.  There's something 'bout going to these conventions that tend to inspire someone or renew their drive to draw.

Thankfully - my laptop a couple of week so far & things seem to be stabling out alright for now. So I've been able to get to a regular routine of drawing, this includes livestream.

A lot of personal things are going on my mind & on my end, this attempt to self improve this living situation is moving in a snail pace direction but I've yet to see where this will take me. 

For now - need to finish all these art projects ~ ciao for now ... onward August!

No comments:

Post a Comment