Sunday, July 8, 2012

CherBear's Reflections/Aspirations: July 2012


July is in full swing & plenty to cover --

Sadly to say I am not quite back ~ I am taking a bit of a hiatus. I'll continue elaborating on the ongoings & why I will be gone.

I tried to participate in the Sizzling Doodle contest over in Redbana but JUST as I thought my laptop had been in working order - another crash. So - I was back in square one - reinstalling & reparing just before getting ready for Anime Expo over in L.A.

Being technically gone for the next 4 days - hung out with family & then ended up over at Anime Expo. 

Day 1 - Not bad. Late start - didn't expect the X-Games to be there. Met up with some family. Checked out cosplayers, had a new comer new to the convention scene experience Anime Expo & enjoyed it. Took some pictures, made some memorable moments then headed home.

Day 2 - Late start - but had met up with family again. Talked about SDCC plans - stuff to do & what to expect. Either way ... made it to Anime Expo, checked out the floor then remained in line for Masquerade. Met up with a in-game friend & ended the night on a good note.

I had gotten the majority updated & fixed until I finally got home - another failure kept popping up until I resolved that. It's been a day or so ... ran some test settings on livestream.

Either way - cleaning up, gonna be gone for for the next 5 days for San Diego Comic Con then another week or so cuz me & :devmilobear: are hanging out. 

As I had mentioned to some good friends, I'll resume posting, drawing & livestreaming after that ... if my laptop survives. For now, my convention season is nearing an end! Gonna make the best of it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment