Wednesday, July 18, 2012

San Diego Comic Con 2012


So my convention season is officially over. It's been a couple of days since San Diego Comic Con & the main question was - "How was it?". I can simply say that regardless of me complaining about the little things it was indeed quite exhausting. Don't get me wrong, it's a good kind of exhaustion if anything. It felt like everything had went by so quickly & that there are new changes for San Diego Comic Con registration..again that may not work in my favor this year.

So breaking down each day --

Preview night: Not bad - ended up people watching over at the observation deck & took some pics. I wanted to get the floor when it was busy & empty.

Day 1: Didn't really move from the staff room ... oh right did I mention this is my 3rd year as being staff this year? Either way, watched some anime, did my shift, took a break then did my 2nd shift.

Day 2: I took some time to actually hit all walls of the convention. Not as good as last year where I had actually covered the whole floor. Made some mental notes of nice things I saw over there. Other than that, did the remainder of my 2 shifts once again. 1st wasn't so bad, 2nd was quite fun & funny.

Day 3: Idle - granted I had been exhausted, hung out & relaxed eventually Masquerade Ball came around & it had been fun.

Day 4: Exhaustion hit a new high considering the fact it was the last day. Milo was sweet enough to get me some coffee but for some odd reason I still was dragging feet so much. Granted perhaps my judgement did propel to have me leave on a good note with the anime staff by picking up the only other empty shift available that day. Made a new friend & had fun.

Overall - hung out with friends & family. Milo & I made the best of it too. I think regardless of some emotional rollercoaster issues that I had been going through on top of con, its been good. Milo's still here until Tuesday & I'll miss him once he ends up leaving. :(!

No comments:

Post a Comment