Thursday, July 26, 2012

Summer Days are nearing an end ...




So low & behold - after the company this summer, the summer convention for me has neared an end for me. Really have no plans for any fall or winter conventions so I must wait...

Going back to a life of normalcy.

I honestly say after reflecting back this 2012 summer it's been actually quite memorable & happy for me overall.

From the fun fair food to the conventions, a little bit of every memory pretty much made me smile...regardless of the roller coaster of randomness that happened during that duration.

Not to mention...

Inspired me in some way.

2013 is still far away & I still expect changes in the horizon but who knows - I have to keep Comic Con 2013 in mind for next year.

Anyways, I look forward to finishing up these current projects, posting them & everything. My laptop seems to be stable for now - so I shall not jinx that.

A more post wrap up this month & onward to August ~

No comments:

Post a Comment