Tuesday, September 4, 2012

CherBear's Reflections/Aspirations: Aug/Sept. 2012




Plenty to speak of ...

...where did I go for a month?
...what did I do?
...how did August go for me?

So!

...where did I go for a month? : I shall start, after the end of July, I honestly have every intention to post & do all this other stuff ... funny enough, I did everything else BUT post. This included doing more artwork, livestreaming every Saturday & every other day in-between when the mood called for it.

...what did I do? : Among all that, I guess the reason I didn't end up posting or scanning anything to post was due to the hot weather that finally hit San Diego. Not to mention I got some family time, hanging out with my cousins a little more even though I was with them during Comic Con. I admit, I felt a bit melancholy due to a pass birthday. Its a little easier now but I still miss her & managed to get my relatives to come out in honor of that & I appreciate that greatly.

...how did August go for me? : Overall not too bad, my laptop is still somewhat stable & functioning.

I've been enjoying playing Redbana Audition on & off...world of warcraft - its been interesting since patch 5.0.4 dropped, relearning all my max character's abilities with all the new changes have been...fairly interesting. I think the most shocking was the fact City of Heroes closing - so sad to see it close; I've had fun memories, met some great people & had a good time. If another company manages to pick it up, I'd consider & watch to see where it would go to. Yes, guild wars 2 is out but I'm not looking to pick up. I am looking to hopefully play MoP when that does come out.

After this month long hiatus of doing everything but posting, I look to return to post & scan what I have been working & continue to work on my artwork...and remember to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment