Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Journal Meme: 1 out of 5 - Optional Tag



Taken from Kiyan200 @ deviantART --
These are the rules : 
1. - You must posts these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 10 things about them
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
[EVERYTHING UNDER THIS IS NO]
4.- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal 
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6.- No " you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people  
8.- No tag-backs. 
9.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
10.-You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY.
THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I like sleep.
2. I like steak.
3. I like sushi.
4. I like steam crab.
5. I like nutella.
6. I like cookie butter.
7. I like to push myself & improve artistically.
8. I like to think outside of the box.
9. I like to keep private even though I have to be public.
10. I don't like fake people who assume they know me.

QUESTIONS FOR ME:
1. Hello yes how are you? - I am good.
2. HOW THE FUK ARE YOU SO AWESOME!? - I-I'm not?
3. Gaysex? - Depends...
4. Tacos? - Always good, lengua tacos are awesome.
5. Would you be willing to give me critique on my art? - I'd only critique if you ask.
6. Would you be willing to give me critique on my OCs??? - Same answer from question 5.
7. If you were a food what would you be? - I'd be a mix of steak, sushi, steam crab & lobster.
8. Opinion of me? - I have none really. You seem nice from what I saw.
9. DANCE FOR ME! - *boogies*
10. Let me love you. - Sure...?


QUESTIONS FOR OTHERS IF YOU WANT TO:
1. Up or down?
2. Left or right?
3. A or B?
4. Select or start?
5. If you had one wish granted (and its not to wish for more wishes) what would it be?
6. What fuels your creativity?
7. Are you quick to judge someone?
8. Are you open to try new things?
9. Would you prefer to lose an eye or a leg?
10. Would you smile for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment