Wednesday, January 22, 2014

CherBear's Thoughts: Judgement Day



Greetings and Salutations, the first month of 2014 has come & almost is gone. 

A peculiar title this time around but I have my reasons due to in real life circumstances. I'll know the end of my high and lows of 2013 as it being delayed; judgement will finally be made. 

----

Artistic progress: I've been working on artwork more since the holiday seasons have been over. 

Game play: I've found myself playing more on my 3DS - enjoying my Animal Crossing: New Leaf town Acme & collecting Pokemon on Pokemon X, than my MMO games such as WoW, WoT, Audition, mStar etc. 

Overall: I still struggle with balancing my schedule but at the same time, working on my resolutions for this year. It's been quiet thankfully but at the same time I know some folks are getting over their colds too & well some others have started well this year well.

----

Anyways, I know that the Chinese New Year is approaching too, so I have prepared some fun artwork & I have been queuing old & recent artwork throughout this month & the start of February. 

Other than that; I look forward to posting at least one more time before February. Be well folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment