Tuesday, January 7, 2014

CherBear's Thoughts: New Year's Resolutions? Hmm..



Hello! First off, I want to wish everyone a Happy 2014 New Year!

-----

The holidays have come to an end & my schedule is starting to slow down a little bit. I look to this new 2014 year with optimism. Looking back at my prior year with 2013, I've had some time to reflect. I know I've had some highs & lows, but overall, I think it was well. Granted, I didn't fulfill my resolution of drawing once a day I think overlooking my year in review meme...it hasn't been too bad.

---

MMO-Games:

Audition Online - I've been coming & going but only to check on what's new, I've still been drawing fan art for fun. Its hard with the group scattering about, the few that I still manage to keep in touch & those who don't reply I've wished them a Happy Holidays greetings.

mStar - I've started off strong playing but I've eased up. I look to do more fan art. Those who I have come across apparently has seen my artwork & like what they see. Its nice to I guess expand?

WoW - Haven't played much, other than hopping on during the events, not much to be said.

HighStreet 5 - Hadn't been on, mainly cuz I can't really update. Eventually I'd like to red/l but that might take awhile.

5Street - After a bunch of company hops, I heard the game finally settled. Not sure if I want to return quite yet but we'll see.

WoT - Playing on & off, mainly during ongoing weekend events, its been fun but I take it in small increments. 

---

Art:

I look to have more artwork done. I've decided to move my livestream to Fridays. I hope to make that commitment & continue to look to improve.

---

Games:

Well I humbly thank my sis; she surprised me with a 3DS & 2 games. Pokemon X & Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Just when I thought I kick the habit, I've gotten reeled back in. If anyone is interested in trading friend codes - send me a note maybe? It doesn't hurt to have more friends.

----

Additional media:

I think all my media info is up. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Blogger & what not. So by all means, if you want to follow? I follow back!

----

Personally:

Shows; I've been catching up on some shows I've been watching, going back to prior seasons. I appreciate how the shows have been going on right now but my curiosity brought me to watch. Some shows have been Big Bang Theory & Person of Interest. I plan to backtrack on Doctor Who eventually. So far I can't wait for my Fall season shows to restart again. As for anime; I'm looking forward to Silver Spoon & Sailor Moon. It feels so far away but its getting closer.

~

Family; I've been keeping busy. I've started to reconnect with some that I've lost track. One of the few blessings 2013 has given me.

~

As for Resolutions:
Reasonable - 1 new artwork piece a month.
Challenge - 1 new artwork piece a week.
Difficult - 1 new artwork piece a day.

Overall; I still hope to continue to improve my living situation, keep communication with family/relatives & local friends & finding work. Let's see how this year will be.

-----

Finally ~ that just wraps up everything.

That pretty much sums it up. Thanks for reading & listening to the ranting of a fuzzy bear. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment